Friday 27 May 2016

Slow Motion Story

I remember when…
Waiting in a line of crazy people screaming crying and then there's me standing there like i'm frozen and shut down all i think about is what my parents and siblings are doing right now, as Trevor Moran walks out the birds chirping outside, inside flowers bloom, and the lights come on slowly, every one cries with  happiness, i start crying, as the tears run down my cheek it’s my turn to take a photo with Trevor, he slowly wipes away the tears as every other person screams and screams, then poof it’s photo time, i ignore everyone like i'm the only one so i can hear fast and slow voices screaming, crying, laughing and talking. The meet and greet is over so i walk back to the Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.