Thursday 13 December 2018

Art

 Term 4, we had the module of Art.
In this photo that you can probably not see, we learned to draw Ellipses, mine just ended up turning out as a record player instead of a tire but that's okay I guess
We did have to start with an angled square in order to draw the circle in the center








 This is also apart of the Ellipses, started off with a 3D rectangle, and thou had to draw a cylinder on the inside which didn't turn out well for me that's fine y'know it's like Yeehaw country. The "Baked Beans" was supposed to be on an angle but I was too lazy to do so :)








 THIS is my Siapo design/Drawing, we had to use warm and cool colours or as I say "Uncool Kids" and "Cool Kids"
The warm colours are at the front dunno why but that's cool, then the cool kids were at the back, making it stand out more apparently.




This is my cool as HECK cat robot dude, it had to be 3D but i kinda failed that but that's cool.
We had to base it off a school value and I chose learning.
Yes it is toaster, BUT it works like so; It has buttons on it's face and it has your periods and days, you press the button of the period and day and it  makes toast that has notes on it and in it, so when you eat the toast you remember your learning/notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.